[Test-Announce] 2011-07-15 @ 17:00 UTC - F16 Alpha blocker bug review #1

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 11:44:32 UTC 2011

On 07/14/2011 11:28 AM, James Laska wrote:
> Long story short, I agree it makes sense to keep this separate from the
> blocker process.

Agreed as well

The sysv to systemd feature is a special case and should not be mixed
into the standard QA workflow.

The QA community should be aware of how important that it is that we
convert and ship as many native systemd unit in one release cycle and
potential issues we have to deal with if we dont and should perhaps help
things move along anyway that said it's up to Fesco to evaluate on per
sysv legacy init script bases when the time comes if they should be
blockers or not since there might be substantial code writing/rework
that needs to be done to properly integrate that service to systemd
which for example might be the case with Audit.

JBG