New BugZapper Introduction

Sudhir Dharanendraiah sdharane at redhat.com
Mon Jul 18 05:51:10 UTC 2011

Hello Folks,

I'm very excited to be part of the Fedora Bug Zappers team. I use a lot
of Fedora and Red Hat and I'm very much looking forward to contribute to
Fedora.

Below is the brief introduction about myself.

My name is Sudhir and I'm from India (GMT +5:30). Being in the Quality
team for over 5 years, dealing with bugs has become part of my IT career
life. I was associated with data center support in the early part of my
career. I have vast experience in the space of Identity management,
cloud, RHQ.

I hang out on freenode with nick sudhir at various fedora channels
(#fedora-bugzappers, #fedora-cloud, #rhq, #fedora-qa, #fedora-india .. )
my bz mail ID is sdharane at redhat dot com

I'm definitely looking forward for someone to mentor me.

Feel free to contact me.

Cheers,
Sudhir