Google Earth

Rob Healey robhealey1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 22:41:36 UTC 2011

Greetings:

I chose not to reply to anyone in particular because it was not necessary to
do so on this topic...

It sure appears as if there is a huge problem regarding 64bit Google Earth?

Since it is advertised on http://earth.google.com as a 64bit Fedora/
OpenSuse download file, I believe that I should not have to install a lot of
i686 packages just to install and use Google Earth!  It is kind of a
principle to me not to have to install any i686 packages on my 64bit
computer system...

I have tried to find a mailing list for trying to resolve this problem with
Google itself, but can't find a development mailing list for Google Earth...

Does anyone have the availability to find and writing to the Google Earth
list in order to get this fixed?

I, too, have the need and want to use Google Earth 64bit, but I can't seem
to use it....

--
Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey

"Always surround yourself with people that inspire you to
greatness!"