Any hope for system-config-services ?

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 11:49:58 UTC 2011

On 07/21/2011 02:56 PM, agraham wrote:

> Rahul, this is no reflection on you, but the way you worded that
> statement and given your huge contribution to Fedora over the years
> (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Sundaram) concerned me :(

It should concern you very much that you are accusing a long term
contributor of 7 years like me of having a secret agenda.  There isn't
one.  Any reasonable person would agree (and smolt stats can verify)
that Fedora's shorter life cycle and agility isn't a good fit for
servers typically.     If you want Fedora to have a long lifecyle and be
a good fit for servers,  be my guest and volunteer to do the work and I
am happy to volunteer along with you.   Otherwise,  you are just
engaging in back seat driving.

Rahul