Secondary Architecture Criteria - approach#4 - wiki templates
jlaska at redhat.com
Thu Jul 21 20:04:16 UTC 2011
As a follow-up to my discussion on documenting release criteria for
secondary architectures , I've come up with a draft which implements
approach#4 - wiki templates. The approach doesn't seem horrible to me,
but I tend to spend a fair amount of time fiddling with wiki anyway.
Right now, I'm not as interested in specific content for PowerPC or
s390x (or other possible platforms). I intend to reach out to those
groups for detailed feedback on *specific* milestone requirements once
we're happy with the general approach. For now, I'm mostly interested
in feedback on ...
1. how the criteria pages look
2. any thoughts on this particular implementation (wiki Templates)
You can find sample Alpha release criteria that use the templates
* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jlaska/Draft_Fedora_Release_Criteria - proposed entry point where all criteria will be anchored
* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jlaska/Draft_Fedora_16_Alpha_Release_Criteria - is the same as, and would replace, the existing Alpha criteria 
* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jlaska/Draft_Fedora_16_Alpha_PowerPC_Release_Criteria - sample demonstrating using the templates, while also providing customization
* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jlaska/Draft_Fedora_16_Alpha_s390x_Release_Criteria - same thing, but for s390x
The templates created/modified include (along with template
documentation) are ...
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/test/attachments/20110721/d6759308/attachment-0001.bin
More information about the test