[Ovirt-devel] Draft / Ovirt Node validation matrix
athmane at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jul 23 02:00:37 UTC 2011
On 07/22/2011 03:13 PM, Joey Boggs wrote:
> On 07/22/2011 10:03 AM, Joey Boggs wrote:
>> On 07/22/2011 04:23 AM, Alan Pevec wrote:
>>> On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 3:00 AM, Athmane Madjoudj
>>> <athmane at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Not a good morning I guess.... The ssh test matrix is correct, not sure
> what I was thinking when I wrote that openssh-server was not installed.
After some pre-testing, I've added to the test matrix two ovirt specific
Feel free to improve them.
Here's some issue I've found:
- Networking is not available by default (I ran dhclient eth0)
- admin password seems not set with the one given in the installer, I've
forced it with : passwd admin
- SSH login for admin is OK (I get ovirt tui admin shell)
- SSH login for root worked but after I set the password with passwd
- Firewall seems not configured (iptables -L => no rules)
- I'm wondering why there's anyterm shell on port 81
- I couldn't find oVirt web interface, is something changed ?
- AFAIK ovirt-node-image.iso (146.0 MB) is the smallest bare metal
hypervisor, good work.
More information about the test