New BugZapper Introduction

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Sun Jul 24 20:50:59 UTC 2011

Dne 24.7.2011 08:29, David Boling napsal(a):
> My name is David Boling, my IRC nick is pcreader, and I've been
> tinkering with linux and Fedora off and on for 20+ years. Currently, I'm
> a college student in Oklahoma working on a BS in Computer Science. My
> other day job is a student Help Desk Support Technician at the
> University. I'm looking forward to helping make an already great
> distribution even better.

Feel free to ping me on #fedora-bugzappers anytime (I am usually around
CET business hours and in the evening).

We also maintain (well, more or less maintain)
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers with all information we have
for budding bug zappers (particularly
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Joining is meant to be a good
start page).

Welcome on board!

Matěj

> "Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want."    Randy
> Pausch

Actually, I have it in my database of sigs as by Dan Stanford. Do you
have any evidence for this? :)

[...] sleep is no substitute for caffeine.
      -- Robert Storey in review of Debian
         (when describing re-compilation of kernel :-)