Small improvement to blocker meeting SOP: note that decision can be delayed

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Jul 26 02:59:32 UTC 2011

I made a small change to the blocker meeting SOP -
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_Blocker_Bug_Meeting#Review_Proposed_Blocker_Bugs - just to make it explicit that it's okay to delay the decision on a bug if needed information is not available. As this is a non-controversial codification of existing practice, I figured I didn't really need to draft it for review so I Just Fracking Did It, but of course, if you think the text can be improved, go for it, or if you think there's a problem, bring it up! Thanks all.