Proposed Alpha criteria adjustments

James Laska jlaska at
Wed Jul 27 14:01:21 UTC 2011

> On Tue, 2011-07-26 at 07:56 -0400, James Laska wrote:
> > > We also need a test case for this, of course.
> >
> > Good point.  Unless anyone else wants a shot at it, I'll draft something
> > up shortly and send to the list for review.
> Oh, do note that we test shut down / restart from login manager and
> desktop in the desktop login test case:
> so what we need to add is console shutdown stuff.

Test case drafted at

This test has been added to [[Category:Base Acceptance Test Cases]] and
[[Category:Package systemd test cases]].  This test only covers use of
the shutdown and reboot commands provided by systemd.  Feel free to
modify the test to optionally include commands provided by usermode
(such as /usr/bin/{poweroff,halt,reboot}).