<pre> tags are not rendered correctly in some test-cases pages

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Wed Jun 1 13:51:36 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-06-01 at 14:04 +0000, Athmane Madjoudj wrote:
> On 06/01/2011 02:00 PM, Athmane Madjoudj wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I was reading some test-cases to improve my skills, and suddenly I've
> > noticed that <pre> tags are not rendered correctly, here's some examples
> > with this issue (there's more):
> >
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_nfs_generic
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_nfs_pynfs
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_Dracut_root%3DLABEL
> >

> Seems to be an issue when <dd> are inside <pre> eg:
>
> #: <pre>
> #: cp /etc/exports /etc/exports.orig
> #: echo '/nfs *(rw,insecure,no_root_squash)' >/etc/exports
> #: mkdir /nfs
> #: service nfs restart</pre>
> # Next, run the following steps on the NFS '''client'''.  Mount the NFS
> directory to {{filename|/tmp}}, since tests will manipulate files in
> that directory.
> #: <pre>

Yeah, that's exactly the issue.  Something must have changed about 6-8
months ago (I never tracked it down) that causes those to no longer
display properly.  When I come across such tests ... I just change the
without those tags.

I've made those changes to the pages you highlighted.  Thanks for
raising this issue.

Thanks,
James