kernel-3.0.0-0.rc1.git0.1.fc16.x86_64

Rob Healey robhealey1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 15:19:56 UTC 2011

Greetings All:

I am having a crash problem with the new rawhide kernel released today!
 Here is what I get on my terminal screen:

modprobe: FATAL: Could not load:
/lib/modules/3.0.0-0.rc1.git0.1.fc16.x86_64/modules.dep: No such file or
directory

dracut: Warning: No root device "block: /dev/mapper/lvg_compdude_lv_root"
found
dracut: Warning: LVM vg_compdude_lv_root not found
dracut: Warning: LVM vg_compdude: lv_group not found

Dropping to debug shell.

sh: Can't access tty: job control turned off.
dracut:/#

Can anyone help me?

--
Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey

"Always surround yourself with people that inspire you to
greatness!"