Draft btrfs testcase

John Dulaney j_dulaney at live.com
Tue Jun 7 19:55:59 UTC 2011

> A nice start!

Thanks kindly

> If, later on, you also manage to include in subcases that would test the various new features of btrfs (as much as utilities present allow, that is...), I think the test case would be amazing - and essential, should we have btrfs in Fedora 16/17.

Indeed, I think I shall do this.  I was thinking about including all that,
but I hadn't given much thought into how cluttered that would make
things.  Probably would be better to do the sub cases.  I've started
putting together a list of features that are currently usable, and will
starting working on test cases for each of them.

All this is subject to change as things get finalized closer to Alpha.

John.