[Test-Announce] IPv6 Test Day tomorrow (World IPv6 Day)

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Jun 8 03:24:41 UTC 2011

Sorry for the late notice, though I did trail this a bit last week.
Tomorrow we're having a special Test Day, out of the usual Test Day
cycle (which will open for F16 in a few weeks), for World IPv6 Day.
Special thanks to Linda Wang for getting the ball rolling on this. You
can find the event page at:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Test_Day:2011-06-08_IPv6

with full instructions on testing, including getting IPv6 set up, either
natively or through various tunnel providers. You don't need Rawhide for
testing, Fedora 15 is fine. I know IPv6 is scary to many (including me),
but look at this as an opportunity to help Fedora's IPv6 readiness while
learning about IPv6 from people who know what they're talking about! I
know that's what I'll be doing. The Test Day is in #fedora-test-day on
Freenode, all day long. Fedora QA and Linda's team will be there to help
with testing. Thanks everyone!