QA / Test case MySQL

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Jun 8 04:53:22 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-06-03 at 16:25 +0000, Athmane Madjoudj wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I've just created a test case for MySQL database server which uses
> upstream test-suite (packaged as mysql-test).
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_MySQL

Thanks for taking a shot at the categorization! One minor correction:
use the *source* package names, not binary package names. mysql,
mysql-server and msql-libs all come from the mysql .src.rpm, so you only
need to put it in Package_mysql_test_cases category, no need for
Package_mysql-server_test_cases and Package_mysql-libs_test_cases .
Updates go off the source RPM, not the binary RPMs, and we follow that.

I'll clarify this in the SOP.

Thanks again for this!