Don't bother (was Re: F15 "services" can't enable nfs or vsftpd)

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Wed Jun 8 17:23:06 UTC 2011

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> This is pure nonsence and please provide proper description of your
> problem which is needed to properly diagnose your nfs and vsftp issue..

We'll never hear from Chuck. Over the years I've come to the conclusion
that he isn't subscribed to receive e-mails from the list. He never
replies in threads. The one time I've seen him reply to an email he
started a brand new thread with a completely new subject line.

If someone wants to take the time to educate Chuck on how to use a
mailing list, then go for it, but otherwise I don't really value his
e-mails.