Joing the Bug Zappers

Bodhi Zazen bodhi.zazen at montanalinux.org
Fri Jun 10 17:29:26 UTC 2011

Howdy bug zappers =)

I would like to join the Fedora Bug Zappers Team. I have been using Fedora since Fedora 7, and only recently have decided to become more active with the Fedora Community.

With the release of Fedora 15 I have been more active with bug reports and would like both to assist, but also learn to provide clear feedback and communication on my bug reporting with an ultimate goal of improving Fedora.

I have a fair amount of experience with Linux sysadmin and run several "production" web servers. I am also interested in Virtualization / KVM and LXC.

I use bodhi.zazen as I wish to protect my privacy, sorry about that. I live and work in Montana, have a family with 4 small children (all of who use Fedora =) ), and am the leader of the local LUG (not many Linux users in Montana, but I am trying).

With my recent bug reports, I have now been referred to this team by a few people (fenrus02 and a colleague in Montana, dowdle, who uses Fedora) and again am willing to both learn and assist.

bodhi.zazen