info new testers

lobo lobo at aullido.net
Wed Jun 15 18:53:53 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I was wondering what is the best way to get in to testing Fedora as a
proven tester, I did raise I ticket on trac  (#194) a few weeks back but
got no reply yet. Is this an open group or you need referrals or similar
things? I realise am not able to attend to the IRC meetings as is during
my working hours so am not sure if that would stop anything.  Anyway if
anyone could tell me if there is any chance for me to collaborate with
the fedora testing group please let me know (or point me out the right
direction), it would be really appreciated.

Regards,

lobo