Mock/pungi build failure - help please?

mike cloaked mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 19:47:12 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 1:26 PM, mike cloaked <mike.cloaked at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a fully updated f15 x86_64 system in which I have mock installed.
>
> I set up a mock chroot for building f15 x86_64 which appeared to work
> normally, and then inside the chroot I installed spin-kickstarts as
> usual when preparing to do a build.
>
> I then set up a fairly standard f15 x86_64 pungi build, but towards
> the end of the process it failed.
snip
> Any help would be appreciated.

By the way the same technique used to build an i386 f15 install iso
worked fine for me in my f14 build machine, so I did not alter the
basic technique between the two.

I am puzzled getting the failed build - if anyone else is doing 64 bit
builds can you say if you need any additional particular packages
installed either in the build machine or in the mock chroot before the
build will succeed?

Thanks

--
mike c