Fc16 livecd nightly composes...

Rob Healey robhealey1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 10:05:33 UTC 2011

Dear Adam and Bruno:

Thank you for making this such a quick reply!

On Mon, 2011-06-27 at 15:06 -0700, Rob Healey wrote:
> Greetings:
>
> Does anyone know when there might be a workable livecd for nightly
> desktop composes?
>
> I would like to run fc16 again, and I would like to have a working
> livecd before I install the livecd of fc16?

Well, today I fixed the particular problem that the compose failed on
most recently, so I guess we'll see what happens with tomorrow's
compose.

I guess that I will have to wait and see just like the rest, huh?  Thank
you, once again...

--
Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey

"Always surround yourself with people that inspire you to
greatness!"