Second GNOME 3 Test Day coming up this Thursday

Matthias Clasen mclasen at redhat.com
Wed Mar 9 13:55:54 UTC 2011

> On Tue, 2011-03-08 at 10:56 -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:
>
> > > Yikes, I didn't know! The third one is scheduled for 7th April, if
> > > that's a bad day we can change it. We can even change this one still if
> > > it's a really bad idea, we didn't send out any major announcements yet.
> >
> > I actually got almost everything built last night, so looking
> > tentatively positive. Still have to make sure things actually work.
>
> Cool. Let me know when all the builds are in Koji and I'll start working
> on karma and/or live images.

Here is a list of the 2.91.91 updates that have accumulated so far.
These work fine in my testing, but some more scrutiny would be good.
James had some problems with the hw accel check, for instance.

Also note that there are some newer builds in dist-f15-updates-candidate
that are _not_ going to be ready for the test day. Those are related to
the NetworkManager 0.9 update and will have to wait until after the test
day.

gdk-pixbuf2-2.23.1-1.fc15
gtk3-3.0.2-1.fc15
glib-2.28.2-1.fc15
abattis-cantarell-fnts-0.0.4-1.fc15
clutter-1.6.8-1.fc15
gnome-themes-2.32.0-5.fc15
gnome-themes-standard-2.91.91-1.fc15
gnome-system-monitor-2.99.1-fc15
gnome-keyring-2.91.91-1.fc15
file-roller-2.91.91-1.fc15
gtksourceview3-2.91.8-1.fc15
pyatspi-1.91.91-1.fc15
at-spi2-core-1.91.91-1.fc15
at-spi2-atk-1.91.91-1.fc15
libgnomekbd-2.91.91-1.fc15
gnome-menus-2.91.91-1.fc15
gconf-editor-2.91.91-1.fc15
yelp-2.91.91-1.fc15
yelp-xsl-2.91.91-1.fc15
mousetweaks-2.91.91-1.fc15
orca-2.91.91-1.fc15
gnome-user-docs-2.91.91-1.fc15
gnome-devel-docs-2.91.91-1.fc15
seahorse-2.91.91-1.fc15
gnome-session-2.91.91-2.fc15
gedit-2.91.8-1.fc15
brasero-2.91.91-1.fc15
gnome-panel-2.91.91-1.fc15
devhelp-2.91.91.2-1.fc15
vinagre-2.91.91-2.fc15
gedit-plugins-2.91.91-1.fc15
epiphany-2.91.91-1.fc15
vino-2.99.3-1.fc15
krb5-auth-dialog-2.91.91-1.fc15
gnome-screensaver-2.91.91-1.fc15
mutter-2.91.91-1.fc15
gsettings-desktop-schemas-2.91.91-1.fc15
gnome-settings-daemon-2.91.91-1.fc15
gnome-shell-2.91.91-1.fc15
control-center-2.91.91-1.fc15
gnome-bluetooth-2.91.91-1.fc15