desktop window...

Rob Healey robhealey1 at
Tue Mar 15 15:54:26 UTC 2011

Greetings and Good day to you!

In my gnome-shell, which I love so much, when I am in the applications/
activities screen, there is a panel to the right side of the screen that
will move in and out with my mouse hover...

I am unsure of what its purpose is and what is its design is for?  Will
someone point me in the right direction to search and learn about it?  I
would love to see a web site that could explain all of what Gnome 3 is doing
and their functionality???

Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey

"Always surround yourself with people that inspire you to
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

More information about the test mailing list