F15 alpha problem.

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Mar 17 05:54:13 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-03-16 at 22:54 +0100, Erik P. Olsen wrote:

> Hm, which graphics hardware should I choose that is well supported?

We're doing pretty well with most _real_ (i.e. not VM) cards. Intel is
probably the safest bet, but most NVIDIA and Radeon adapters seem to be
working okay, going off the Test Day feedback. You can take a look at
the individual Test Day results if you want to try and identify specific
cards that are reported as working or otherwise:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-03-10_GNOME3_Beta
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-02-03_GNOME3_Alpha

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-02-22_Nouveau
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-02-23_Radeon
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-02-24_Intel

anything outside of the big three we really haven't done much testing on
and I can't say anything definitive.