F15: after locking screen unlock is impossible

Adam Pribyl pribyl at lowlevel.cz
Fri Mar 18 17:25:45 UTC 2011

On Wed, 16 Mar 2011, Joachim Backes wrote:

> Having a problem in F15 with screen locking: after having locked the screen,
> I can't unlock the screen because the pwd is rejected.
>
> As a workaraound, I use the user switch button which lets me relog into my
> running session.
>
> Any additional advices?

Did you solved that? I have similiar problems on earlier versions of
Fedora too. They are caused by incorrect keyboard layout beeing
displayed/used in the locking screen. If you have more keyboard layouts
try to switch them few times. There is a bug about this problem - but has
not many attention.

> Kind regards
>
> Joachim Backes <joachim.backes at rhrk.uni-kl.de>

Adam Pribyl