Rawhide startup strangeness

Steven I Usdansky usdanskys at rocketmail.com
Sun Mar 20 21:26:32 UTC 2011

Not sure if this is probably related to the F15 not starting problem,
but thought I'd report my experience. Upgraded my Rawhide installation
earlier this morning (9:24 AM CDT). Shut down the computer and attempted
to reboot into Rawhide. Boot process hung for at least three minutes,
at which point I got impatient and rebooted with init=/sbin/upstart,
which worked. Shut down the computer, went to lunch, came back, and
turned on the computer, booting into Rawhide without init=/sbin/upstart.
Boot process completed at expected.