F15 - anaconda + lorax karma needed

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Mon Mar 21 21:40:15 UTC 2011

On 03/21/2011 02:11 PM, James Laska wrote:
> Greetings folks,
>
> As mentioned during the QA meeting today, I promised to provide
> custom-built boot.iso (x86_64) so folks can add some bodhi karma for two
> important updates.  The following updates are needed in order to proceed
> with building Beta TC and RC milestones.
>
>       * https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/anaconda-15.24-1.fc15
>       * https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/lorax-0.3.2-1.fc15
>
> The x86_64 boot.iso is available from
> http://jlaska.fedorapeople.org/boot.iso.  Alternatively, you can provide
> anaconda karma feedback by updating to the latest anaconda on an
> existing live image.
>
> Thanks,
> James

Note that the image linked to here is not currently working (the .iso is
currently a text file containing "Please standby ... new image coming
soon").

I believe that James was planning to upload another image later tonight
(anaconda version issue) but someone will update the list when that
image is indeed updated.

Tim