f14 and xfce 4.8

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 22 00:01:38 UTC 2011

Am Montag, den 21.03.2011, 15:10 -0400 schrieb Genes MailLists:
> On 03/21/2011 03:08 PM, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> >
> > Please keep in mind that these are not official Fedora packages, i.
> > e.they are not signed. [...]
>
>  Yes thank you - i understood them as your private builds (not being in
> koji) ...

I could actually use scratch-builds in koji but these are indeed built
in mock on my laptop.

> are there any thoughts to push to updates testing at some point ?

Nope. The update is not trivial and will confuse users of stable
releases. It doesn't mix with our updates policy [1]. I think this is a
good candidate for the updates-features repo I want to establish.

Regards,
Christoph

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Updates_Policy