blind committer?

Brian Millett bmillett at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 12:35:33 UTC 2011

After the yum updates this am, gnome comes up as a dark screen with orca
speaking in the background.  I'm not blind, nor have I ever enabled
orca.

In my .xsession-errors file there is

Gtk-ERROR **: GTK+ 2.x symbols detected. Using GTK+ 2.x and GTK+ 3 in
the same process is not supported
aborting...

GLib-GIO-ERROR **: Settings schema 'org.gnome.desktop.background' does
not contain a key named 'picture-filename'
aborting...

Am digging deeper to see what it is.  Anyone have hints?

Thanks.
--
Brian Millett - [ Londo, "The Gathering"]
"My god, man. We've become a tourist attraction. See the great Centauri