Proposed special F15 schedule meeting

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Mar 23 19:16:13 UTC 2011

Hey, all. I'd like to propose a special F15 schedule meeting for later
today or tomorrow; we'd need representation from QA and releng at a
minimum, ideally also devel and fpl and rbergeron.

FESCo voted today to ship NetworkManager 0.9 with a compatibility
fallback for the 0.8 API so knetworkmanager can continue to use that.
Work on this fallback API is continuing and planned to land, along with
the matching knetworkmanager, on Friday.

QA believes this is late enough that there is no longer any chance of
hitting the current schedule for Beta (and hence Final) and would like
to propose a one-week slip of the current schedule at this time, instead
of waiting for the go/no-go meeting. That would mean we compose a TC1 on
2011-03-29 (instead of current, already missed 2011-03-22 date), RC on
2011-04-07 (instead of 2011-03-31), Go/No-Go on 2011-04-13 (instead of
2011-04-06) and Beta should go out on 2011-04-26 (instead of
2011-04-19). Of course everything for Final gets bumped a week as well.

Can interested parties, particularly those mentioned in the first
paragraph, please let us know their availability so we can set up a
meeting? thanks.