Boot time F15

John Watzke watzkej at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 21:52:56 UTC 2011

> Like maybe it's trying to mount my nfs mount before the
> network and/or services to do it have started yet? (just to try, I'll
> make sure it's not sleeping and fully awake when booting and make sure
> that isn't it).

   Yes, that's what I'm thinking.  If you turn off the automount of your NFS
share, does this all go away?  I think it's pretty typical that NFS will
hang things up if there isn't a network available... and perhaps we're
running into an issue where there isn't a network because it isn't getting
started until NetworkManager comes up later.

   -- John Watzke