Network Proxy settings manager missing..

Vamsi Krishna Brahmajosyula vamsikrishna.brahmajosyula at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 16:04:23 UTC 2011

It was actually missing from the vanilla gnome-shell build as well.
(jhbuild).

I think they(gnome 3 developers) are trying to get it integrated with the
network manager (0.9) and in the settings window.

Post the question in the gnome shell mailing list.

as a temporary solution. you can set the proxy variables using
gconf-editor.

system->proxy

see if it works that way.

thanks