Fedora 15 updates-testing report

Brian Millett bmillett at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 10:50:12 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-03-27 at 02:53 +0000, updates at fedoraproject.org wrote:
> This update contains NetworkManager 0.9, as well as updates to all the
> packages that depend on NetworkManager.

except tsclient, which is still at fc13 level.
tsclient.x86_64 0:2.0.2-7.fc13

Error: Package: tsclient-2.0.2-7.fc13.x86_64 (@anaconda-InstallationRepo-201005130101.x86_64/13)
           Requires: libnm-glib.so.2()(64bit)
           Removing: 1:NetworkManager-glib-0.8.2-8.git20101117.fc15.x86_64 (@/NetworkManager-glib-0.8.2-8.git20101117.fc15.x86_64)
               libnm-glib.so.2()(64bit)
           Updated By: 1:NetworkManager-glib-0.8.997-4.git20110325.fc15.x86_64 (updates-testing)
               Not found

--
Brian Millett - [ Londo, "The Gathering"]
"I suppose there'll be a war now, hmm? All that running around and