Today's GNOME pathologies

Pierre Jaury pierre at jaury.eu
Mon Mar 28 18:29:13 UTC 2011

I also lost some icons and my background on rawhide, plus got errors
about glib schemas (which actualy make me grumpy too).

Last update even broke dependencies around nm and libnm, getting yum
complaining about instant messaging, from empathy to gnome-shell, which
requires telepathy-logger.

Since mutter won't start either, I'm still mining for interesting data
to report.