Proposed release criteria revisions

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 23:41:29 UTC 2011

On 03/28/2011 11:12 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> If you actually think there's something about my proposed changes that
> should be revised, please state specifically what it is and give your
> alternative text

"The installer must be able to successfully complete an upgrade
installation from a clean, fully updated installation of Gnome and KDE the
previous stable Fedora release, either via preupgrade or by booting to
the installer manually. The upgraded system must meet all release
criteria"

Added KDE there since it can currently block the release and is
presented as an alternative installation option on the DVD.

you probably want include there as well upgrade path from the relevant
live media counterpart if default installation extends to live media as
well.

JBG