GNOME Shell and FAQ

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Mar 29 00:23:26 UTC 2011

> Hi
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Documentation_Desktop_Beat  has a brief
> descriptions, references and a FAQ based on questions I see on the
> forums and other places.
>
> It will be part of the Fedora 15 release notes.   Let me know if you any
> end user questions not answered here.    Is there any other major
> changes in Fedora 15 that requires more documentation?  The one that I
> intend to add more info to the release notes is for biosdevname aka
> consistent network device naming.

I've tweaked this a bit, mostly just fixing typos and language errors
and trying to make things consistent between different entries. I will
also look at a previous conversation I had with the desktop team to see
if there's any useful stuff in there that should be added. If you
haven't already, I suggest you run this by the desktop list too. thanks
a lot for getting it rolling!