Updated boot.iso available for anaconda-15.25-1 karma feedback

A.J. Werkman AJ.Werkman at digifarma.nl
Tue Mar 29 06:52:02 UTC 2011

Tried this, but was unable to fire up networking with only static IPv6
addresssing.

When anaconda asks for network configuration I comment out IPv4 and ask
for static IPv6 addressing. In the IPv6 Settings tab when I type in a
IPv6 address, the field blanks as soon as focus goes to another field.
Same goes for the prefix field. Default gateway field accepts its input.
Same goes for DNS-server and search domain field.

Koos.