GNOME Shell and FAQ

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 16:58:25 UTC 2011

On 03/29/2011 06:21 PM, Genes MailLists wrote:
>   Perhaps those who can should add more positive info about additional
> or improved functionality to balance the losses ... i just don't hear
> much about improvements - so if there are some it might be nice to have
> them on the wiki

The wiki page I pointed out is the source for the release notes and we
don't document the changes from the say Alpha to current updates in the
release notes   We document the features as it is expected to be on the
time of the general release.  If you want to know what has changed in
the updates  (and there is a quite number of changes including the
recent NM 0.9 update with GNOME Shell integration),  there are other
sources for that.

Rahul