F15 BETA.TC1 experiences

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Wed Mar 30 19:47:30 UTC 2011

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 12:26:13PM -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:

> I've seen quite a few comparison reviews and so on, so I'm not sure we'd
> be providing anything new by doing another evaluation.

To side with Adam on this, most reviews are dated within 3 months
anyway.  Seriously, evil though Oracle is, they update VB regularly, KVM
is always being updated, and so is VMware, to the point where any
comparison quickly becomes inaccurate.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Xander: So, do we have to speak Spanish when we see him?' Cause
I don't know anything much besides 'Doritos' and 'chihuahua.'