f15 and fonts

Bob Cochran bcochran13 at verizon.net
Sun May 1 02:57:20 UTC 2011

After reading Tom's post, and recalling my own experience with fonts on
Fedora, I agree with him that they can can be a very frustrating
experience. Tom seems to know a bit more than I do about fonts, and the
apps needed to adjust them. He has given some of his time and hardware
resources to test Fedora 15. He calls attention to the fonts. Fonts are
still a good discussion point. There is room for improvement with them.
I don't think I'd criticize him, for criticizing the fonts. That is the
purpose of testing: "these fonts have to improve!"

Bob Cochran