[Test-Announce] Fedora 15 Final Test Compose 1 (TC1) Available Now!

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Tue May 3 20:43:57 UTC 2011

On Tue, 03 May 2011 02:38:20 -0400, Andre Robatino wrote:

> As per the Fedora 15 schedule [1], Fedora 15 Final Test Compose 1 (TC1)
> is now available for testing. Please see the following pages for
> download links and testing instructions.
>
> Installation:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Installation_Test
>
> Desktop:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Desktop_Test
>
> Ideally, all Alpha, Beta, and Final priority test cases for installation
> [2] and desktop [3] should pass in order to meet the Final Release
> Criteria [4]. Help is available on #fedora-qa on irc.freenode.net [5],
> or on the test list [6].
	[....]
> [6] https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/test
	[...]

	The above, and the sites it refers to, are naturally written for
those who belong here, as they should be.

	The occasional such interloper as myself (who happen to have a
machine preupgraded from F14, which displays the session-saver bug) can
make neither head nor tail of them.

	If my odd case is of sufficient remaining interest for anyone to
want to walk me through the updating process, I'll be happy to report on
any tests I can make. If not, no reply required.