F15 boot problems

A.J. Werkman AJ.Werkman at digifarma.nl
Wed May 4 06:35:06 UTC 2011

I don't have suggestions in this paticular case, but are we not talking
about a more structural problem here that should be addresssed: it takes
to long to load the installation image. Myself I have encountered this
several times, that it takes ages for the installation image to load. By
itself this is not realy a problem, but there is no screen action during

What are the consequences when F15 will be releaesed?

Koos.