Libreoffice not allowing printing

Michael Knepher mknepher at bluethingy.com
Fri May 6 01:00:04 UTC 2011

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 5:50 PM, Lawrence E Graves
<lgraves at risingstarmbc.com> wrote:
> I sent a message early this morning concerning this matter. Is there
> something wrong with Libreoffice why it won't allow me to print. I also
> discovered today that I can't print out of PDF file either. Can you shed
> any light on this subject or is it in the process of being addressed?
> --

You really need to provide more information before anyone can offer
much help. Assuming you're running Fedora 15 beta, are you fully
updated? What model is your printer? Is it connected directly or via
network, and is it set up in system-config-printers? Were you able to
print a test page?

Michael Knepher