Evolution has Google calendar support on one system, not on another

Michael Knepher mknepher at bluethingy.com
Fri May 6 22:20:58 UTC 2011

I have had fedora 15 installed (clean) on my laptop since the alpha
release, and have evolution set up to pull my google calendars. I
recently installed the beta on a desktop system using the default
desktop pc install settings, and the evolution "new calendar" dialog
is missing options for google and webdav. Evolution and eds packages
are up to date on both systems, and I'm not sure what packages should
be providing the calendar providers.

Michael Knepher