release criteria revisions

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 17:35:19 UTC 2011

On Mon, 09 May 2011 13:20:18 -0400
Matthias Clasen wrote:

> > No application may unintentionally appear twice in the menus. In particular,
> > items under System must not appear under Applications
>
> This basically does not apply to the shell overview.

What about applications that merely look as if they appear multiple
times like "Terminal" and "Terminal" or "Emacs" and "Emacs client"? :-)

Personally, I'd love to see a release blocker that said you have
to have an "Info" item in the right click menu so you could determine
what on earth an app might do before you actually run it....