Skipping updates with fedora-easy-karma

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Tue May 10 07:02:50 UTC 2011

As I'm going through updates-testing, I'm noticing a decent number of
comments with 0 karma and content similar to "not tested" or "I don't
have this". I'm guessing a bit here, but I assume that is due to using
fedora-easy-karma.

You can skip an update in f-e-k by just hitting enter; you don't have to
use -1/0/1. Please don't enter comments with 0 karma and comments of the
form "didn't test this".

If you already knew this, ignore me :) I just figured this was the
easiest explanation for the sudden increase in 0 karma comments.

Tim