Somebody hosed grub.conf

Jonathan Corbet corbet-ft at lwn.net
Fri May 13 13:54:04 UTC 2011

On Thu, 12 May 2011 13:13:00 -0500
"Jason D. Clinton" <me at jasonclinton.com> wrote:

> On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 12:52, Jonathan Corbet <corbet-ft at lwn.net> wrote:
> > So I went to boot my rawhide system
>
> You're sending this question to the wrong list. This list is for
> people testing the F15 release so you're almost certainly not going to
> run in to someone having a problem with rawhide if indeed there is
> such a problem.

Um...I've been having rawhide-related discussions on this list for some
years now - well before F15, or separate frozen branches, or any of that
stuff.  If you look at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/Rawhide, you
see:

	There are two important things all Rawhide testers should do.
	First, read the test mailing list, where Rawhide users discuss the
	latest changes. You'll find discussion of significant changes and
	warnings of severe breakage here. Reading test-list daily is key
	to staying on top of Rawhide.

If you've repurposed the test list, perhaps you would like to update the
documentation and tell both of us remaining rawhide users where to go? :)

Thanks,

jon