Building iso using mock/pungi but replace one rpm - how?

James Laska jlaska at
Fri May 13 15:58:19 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-05-13 at 11:44 +0100, mike cloaked wrote:
> I build my own Fedora DVD install isos - and currently I have a need
> to build an F15 DVD install isp using the latest version of the lorax
> rpm that is in updates testing, but not yet in stable.

I use the script included in AutoQA...

$ git clone git://
$ autoqa/tests/compose_tree/ -a x86_64 -r fedora-15 -e

This test pulls down provided updates and uses and includes then to
build a boot.iso (or DVD).