RC2 hangs trying to boot

Per Bothner per at bothner.com
Fri May 13 20:51:09 UTC 2011

On 05/13/2011 11:53 AM, Per Bothner wrote:
> I was beginning to think that EFI was a factor: I managed to install the
> beta - but when I rebooted, it would insist on booting into Windows,
> bypassing
> Grub.  And fdisk complains about not being able to read the GPID.
>
> So crossing my fingers ...

I managed to install RC2 - but I can't boot into it:
It just wants to boot into Windows - grub does not come up.
I tried deleting the Windows boot/EFI partitions (two small partitions
before the C: partition), but now nothing boots.  I can try
using the rescue DVD to re-install grub manually, and I can try
re-formatting the entire disk.  But any suggestions would be appreciated.
--
	--Per Bothner