My Fedora 15 beta experiences so far

Angel linux463291 at
Sat May 14 12:36:17 UTC 2011

On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 11:57 AM, Adam Williamson <awilliam at>wrote:

> It's a *temporary workaround*. the GNOME 3 network configuration tools
> are not feature complete yet, so we keep the old one around to cover
> things that aren't finished.

Really? Thats exciting. It is not long before, nm-applet is replaced by the
old system-config-network. And now just when nm-applet is stable enough to
use, they want a new network manager for gnome3? Ok, lets see, how much time
it takes to hit the ground. Waiting for it.

Give me Linux.. ..or give me death