[Test-Announce] Fedora 15 Final Release Candidate 3 (RC3) Available Now!

A.J. Werkman AJ.Werkman at digifarma.nl
Mon May 16 08:20:19 UTC 2011

I tried to install F15 RC3 twice from the DVD. The installation hung
both times on 3/4 of the "starting installation process" screen.

On F4 I saw :

Notice dbus-daemon: [system] Activating service name=
org.freedesktop.ModemManager

failed: Cannot launch daemon, file not found or permissions invalid.

I realize this is not much info, but I do not know where to look for
more. I this is interesting enough please let me know what to report and
I will reproduce this and report.

Regards, Koos.