[Test-Announce] Fedora 15 FINAL Go/No-Go Meeting, TUESDAY, May 17, 2011 @ 21:00 UTC (17:00 EDT/14:00 PDT)

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Mon May 16 15:51:41 UTC 2011

Join us on irc.freenode.net in #fedora-meeting for this important meeting,
Tuesday, May 17, 2011, at 21:00 UTC (17:00 US-Eastern, 14:00 US-Pacific).

"Before each public release Development, QA, and Release Engineering
meet to determine if the release criteria are met for a particular
release. This meeting is called the: Go/No-Go Meeting."

"Verifying that the Release criteria are met is the responsibility of
the QA Team."

For more details about this meeting see:

And while you wait, keep an eye on the current F15 final blockers, and
help fill out the test result matrices:

See you there!

(And my apologies for sending this out in a less-than-timely manner -
I had it stuck in my head that this meeting was Wednesday.)

test-announce mailing list
test-announce at lists.fedoraproject.org